Timeline


and

18/02/10:

23:52 Ticket #663 (mandatory vs. optional entries in the questionnaire) created by rupert
Someone, or some people, need(s) to look at what should be mandatory in …
17:31 Ticket #596 (Change "type" of the zero level model component from model to climate) closed by charlotte
duplicate: We talked about this at the telco today and I created tickets #661 and …
17:18 Ticket #662 (implement drop down list for zero level model type) created by charlotte
We want to allow users to edit the "type" field for the zero level model …
17:15 Ticket #661 (Controlled vocabulary for zero level model type) created by charlotte
We want to allow users to edit the "type" field for the zero level model …
16:36 Changeset [1398] by bryan
This has initial support for simulation durations. At the moment dates are …
14:28 Changeset [1397] by hans
add new and update old source file(s)
14:00 Ticket #540 (If gridspec files won't exist before the questionnaire, add some new ...) closed by bryan
duplicate: I think we can handle this in ticket:293
13:59 Ticket #637 (Grids issue in the questionnaire) closed by bryan
duplicate: ticket:293 covers this ground.
13:59 Ticket #660 (latest version of the questionnaire is broken) closed by bryan
fixed: It's viable, but the underlying problem was a separation of concerns …
13:58 Changeset [1396] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:660

17/02/10:

23:25 Ticket #660 (latest version of the questionnaire is broken) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, The latest version of the questionnaire (r1391) has a circular …
23:16 Ticket #659 (fix translation from Metafor realm CV to ESG owl) created by rupert
The translation from Metafor realm CV to ESG owl fails when there are two …
15:15 Changeset [1395] by hans
commit updated and new files, delete some files
12:26 Changeset [1394] by hans
delete old copy of files
10:16 Ticket #597 (Responsible Parties: Remove "Funder" from Platform in the questionnaire.) closed by gerry
fixed
10:15 Ticket #555 (store the numerical requirement id in the questionnaire) closed by gerry
fixed
10:14 Ticket #250 (CMIP5 Conformance Mindmaps) closed by gerry
fixed
09:24 Changeset [1393] by hans
delete some files
09:17 Changeset [1392] by hans
add source file(s)

16/02/10:

18:42 Changeset [1391] by bryan
Introducing a branch (1.1) in which to put work on grids, so we can go to …
18:09 Changeset [1390] by bryan
Putting all creation of uuids into one place so we can molest them if we …
16:39 Ticket #658 (Responsible parties still needs discussion) created by sarah
16:38 Ticket #657 (How does GridSpec fit into the CIM?) created by sarah
• Will every model have a gridspec? CMOR can produce gridspec from any …
16:37 Ticket #656 (How will the questionnaire deal with hindcasts?) created by sarah
16:36 Ticket #655 (CIM and seasonal and decadal runs) created by sarah
• Will there be any differences for seasonal runs compared with decadal …
16:34 Ticket #654 (Quality package and CMIP5 metrics) created by sarah
• Should the quality package capture inconsistencies and well as …
16:33 Ticket #653 (Missing years in a run) created by sarah
• If metadata says it’s a 100 year run and data only has 99 years – what …
16:32 Ticket #652 (CMIP3 data into the Metafor system) created by sarah
• How are we going to put CMIP3 data into the system? After Lois checks …
16:31 Ticket #651 (Ensembles questionnaire) created by sarah
• If we want to make a questionnaire to deal with ensembles metadata, then …
16:28 Ticket #650 (Life cycle of CIM instances) created by sarah
• We need to think about the life cycle of moving documents around …
16:25 Ticket #649 (Questionnaire support) created by sarah
• Somewhere before starting the questionnaire, have a list of the things …
16:24 Ticket #648 (What other screencast tutorials do we want for the questionnaire?) created by sarah
16:23 Ticket #647 (Pathway between grid package and ESG) created by sarah
• Pathway between grid package and ESG? We should link to information …
16:21 Ticket #646 (Extended experiments layout) created by sarah
• How do we handle experiment layout to make it easy for people to submit …
16:20 Ticket #645 (Reviewing and quality control of questionnaire results) created by sarah
• Review cycle – who reviews, what timescales modellers can expect. …
16:18 Ticket #644 (CIM version 2) created by sarah
• Should CIM version 2 be in the same framework as QUASI? CIM version 2 is …
16:18 Ticket #643 (Contact policy for modellers in the questionnaire) created by sarah
• Make sure that modellers are aware of contact policy for email addresses …
16:17 Ticket #642 (Copying questionnaire instances between institutions) created by sarah
• Issue of copying questionnaire instances between institutions. We’ve …
16:16 Ticket #641 (What is mandatory in the questionnaire?) created by sarah
• We still need to go through questionnaire and decide what people have to …
16:15 Ticket #640 (Relationship between Metafor and IS-ENES) created by sarah
• What is the relationship between search services in Metafor and data …
16:13 Ticket #639 (Governance of CIM and associated software) created by sarah
• How much of the CIM and CMIP5 associated software is to be maintained …
16:03 Ticket #638 (When is the CIM "finished"?) created by sarah
• How do we decide when the CIM is finished? Do we want firm date for when …
15:39 Ticket #637 (Grids issue in the questionnaire) created by sarah
• Bryan, Marie-Pierre, Eric and Rupert to sort out the grids issue in the …
15:38 Ticket #636 (Review mind maps to make sure that all the appropriate information about ...) created by sarah
15:37 Ticket #635 (Look at grid information in CMOR) created by sarah
15:36 Ticket #634 (Write formal document describing tools and services plans) created by sarah
15:35 Ticket #633 (Modify Charlotte's CCMVal talk for Metafor use) created by sarah
• Sarah and Charlotte to modify her CCMVal talk to have a generic “why is …
15:34 Ticket #632 (Contact with WG1 about open conference and link-forging) created by sarah
Contact WG1 (Thomas Stocker) about open conference on “what is climate …
15:33 Ticket #631 (Use case matrix) created by sarah
Identify the use cases to feed into WP4 / WP5 / WP6 packages. In …
15:33 Ticket #630 (Statistical Downscaling controlled vocabulary mind map) created by sarah
• Gerry to contact Antonio and Marie-Pierre to create a downscaling …
15:31 Ticket #629 (Identify what metadata should be captured from the regional experiments) created by sarah
15:30 Ticket #628 (Review use cases from point of view of users (e.g. data experts)) created by sarah
• Roxana, Michel and Antonio to read and review use cases document from …
15:29 Ticket #627 (General questionnaire development) created by sarah
General questionnaire which has experiments from Ensembles, CMIP3 and …
15:27 Ticket #626 (Identify what metadata should be captured from Ensembles for the portal) created by sarah
15:27 Ticket #625 (How to govern ConCIM UML and transformation method to AppCIM and how to ...) created by sarah
15:26 Ticket #624 (Draft a letter to seek endorsement from the WCRP to form a governance ...) created by sarah
15:25 Ticket #623 (Controlled vocabulary and definitions for the top level of the ...) created by sarah
15:25 Ticket #622 (Identify definition beta testers) created by sarah
15:24 Ticket #621 (Put start and end date into data package) created by sarah
15:23 Ticket #620 (Do something about simulation duration) created by sarah
15:23 Ticket #619 (Is there any CMIP3 metadata which isn’t in our questionnaire?) created by sarah
Go through the questionnaire and check if there’s any metadata in CMIP3 …
15:22 Ticket #618 (Link screencasts tutorials from the help page of the questionnaire) created by sarah
15:21 Ticket #617 (Diagram with agreed terms for the CIM lifecycles) created by sarah
Also to include what we want to do with CIM instances.
15:20 Ticket #616 (What happens to old references if artefact being referred to changes?) created by sarah
15:18 Ticket #615 (Draft questionnaire launch email announcement for CMIP5) created by sarah
Draft email for CMIP5 to send out to the modelling groups, announcing that …
15:18 Ticket #614 (Create a validation wiki page) created by sarah
Everyone is to add other appropriate validation tests - but will need …
15:17 Ticket #613 (Ticket and hassle people about the changes that need to be made to make ...) created by sarah
15:16 Ticket #612 (Short names in DRS document and in questionnaire are not the same) created by sarah
15:15 Ticket #611 (SpaceConfig, mind maps and the grid package/gridSpec) created by sarah
Start conversation with list about Marie-Pierre’s SpaceConfig issue and …
15:14 Ticket #610 (Liaise with Karl about guidelines and examples for questionnaire on CMIP5 ...) created by sarah
15:13 Ticket #609 (Reference in questionnaire/link to information about naming ...) created by sarah
15:13 Ticket #608 (Have a look at what we can do about genealogy of files) created by sarah
15:12 Ticket #607 (Make the text view and html view of questionnaire public) created by sarah
Make the text view and html view of questionnaire public so that people …
15:11 Ticket #606 (“Send to CMIP5” button should be renamed as “Send for review”) created by sarah
15:10 Ticket #605 (Talk to Sylvie about the IS-ENES scoping meeting in March) created by sarah
15:09 Ticket #604 (Provide a complete example of questionnaire output for ESG) created by sarah
15:08 Ticket #603 (Release CIM version 1.4 when it captures all the information the ...) created by sarah
15:06 Ticket #602 (Software audit to catalogue all processing software) created by sarah
15:05 Ticket #601 (Contact EU-WATCH project) created by sarah
As recommended by our year 1 reviewers.
12:30 Ticket #600 (aerosol questions are topsy-turvy) created by charlotte
 http://ceda.ac.uk/cmip5/1/component/84/edit/ Aerosols/Aerosol?
11:54 Ticket #581 (Q'aire Forum: Make Subject Entry Box Larger) closed by sarah
wontfix: Ticket closed as at year 2 meeting it was decided to use an email list …
11:49 Ticket #594 (Q'aire Forum: Give Charlotte and Gerry et al moderator/admin privileges) closed by sarah
wontfix: Ticket closed as at the year 2 meeting it was decided to use a mailing …
00:56 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)

15/02/10:

22:48 Ticket #599 (modifications to CIM DataObjects to support Questionnaire output) created by rupert
The questionnaire has a number of questions for files and variables which …
16:25 Changeset [1389] by hans
delete some files
12:07 Changeset [1388] by hans
update of sources
00:57 Changeset [1387] by rupert
Added in a pre-computed set of translations for beta2. Also added "model" …

13/02/10:

02:15 Ticket #253 (Questionnaire Validation Protocol: Establishing Policy) closed by rupert
fixed: The validation policy is pretty clear now (although perhaps not explained …
02:09 Ticket #429 (Providing a value when Other is selected from a list) closed by rupert
fixed: The questionnaire asks for further information for component properties in …

12/02/10:

16:09 Changeset [1386] by bryan
Chnages to the way we handle controlled vocabularies.
15:12 Changeset [1385] by bryan
First steps towards handling component attributes more sensibly, and …

11/02/10:

17:02 Changeset [1384] by allyn
committed changes made during Y2 meeting: 1) CV server details are …

09/02/10:

22:57 Changeset [1383] by bryan
Support for *explicit* discrimination between orgs and people in …

08/02/10:

21:45 Changeset [1382] by bryan
Fix for experiment feeds (not tested) and bigger names for parties ... …
14:38 Changeset [1381] by bryan
Infrastructure for platform exports …
13:40 Changeset [1380] by bryan
Interim commit in support of making files CIM objects (ie carry the …
12:05 Ticket #491 (Add more explanatory text for responsible parties) reopened by charlotte
Hi Gerry, is it possible to add these definitions to the Responsible …
11:56 Changeset [1379] by gerry
'Funder' removed from platform
11:34 Ticket #598 (Responsible Parties: Add "contact" to Platform in the CIM.) created by charlotte
Responsible parties associated with the questionnaire platform are not …
11:30 Ticket #597 (Responsible Parties: Remove "Funder" from Platform in the questionnaire.) created by charlotte
Responsible parties associated with the questionnaire platform are not …
11:28 Ticket #491 (Add more explanatory text for responsible parties) closed by gerry
fixed: 'Lead Author' now changed to read 'Principal investigator'
11:26 Changeset [1378] by gerry
'Lead Author' changed to read 'Principal Investigator'
11:19 Changeset [1377] by gerry
"Long name" now mandatory when filling out components
11:02 Ticket #596 (Change "type" of the zero level model component from model to climate) created by charlotte
The zero level Model component has a type associated with it called …
10:53 Ticket #595 (Make component longname a mandatory field) created by charlotte
ESG require a mandatory longname for each model component in the …
02:08 Ticket #589 (Issue with CF names in drop-down box) closed by gerry
fixed: Autocomplete.py modified to extend number of items shown in drop down box.
02:07 Changeset [1376] by gerry
Fix for dropdown box issue added

07/02/10:

22:11 Changeset [1375] by bryan
Tentative operational styling.
11:21 Ticket #577 (formatting error on component input specification page) closed by bryan
worksforme: I think this is now fixed …
11:18 Ticket #592 (closures) closed by bryan
worksforme: Hi Rupert For a given simulation, s: […] should do the business.
11:13 Ticket #565 (formatting issue in simulation conformance page) closed by bryan
duplicate: subsume into ticket:533
11:09 Ticket #394 (change system logger) closed by bryan
fixed
11:08 Changeset [1374] by bryan
Consistent logging - better for deployment - ticket:394

06/02/10:

12:51 Ticket #574 (Refactor to use postgres on deployment machine) closed by bryan
fixed: done. note there are some toolong variables truncated. that might come …
12:51 Ticket #354 (Need to get all DRS controlled vocabularies loaded into Q) closed by bryan
fixed: So we think these are done (changeset:1373 and previous). I'm sure the …
12:49 Changeset [1373] by bryan
First cut at official centre and model names. This is the remaining part …

05/02/10:

21:30 Ticket #521 (Allow un-enabling of sinlge attributes on bundled pages.) closed by rupert
fixed: The questionnaire development version (as of revision 1372) now includes …
21:22 Changeset [1372] by rupert
mindmaps updated to include other and N/A where appropriate.
21:05 Changeset [1371] by rupert
Output N/A rather than n/a as requested by Charlotte.
16:59 Ticket #594 (Q'aire Forum: Give Charlotte and Gerry et al moderator/admin privileges) created by charlotte
The list of administrators and moderators on the Metafor phpBB forum are …
16:57 Changeset [1370] by mariepierre
Sanity check for remaining white space in values and/or upercase "O" in …
15:58 Changeset [1369] by bryan
This is a raft of small issue fixes associated with moving to a postgres …
09:01 WP4/QDeployment edited by bryan
(diff)
03:25 Ticket #463 (SERVICES SPRINT 04 - CIM Extensibilty Points) closed by allyn
fixed: This has been done as of r1368. The CONCIM now supports an …
03:10 Changeset [1368] by allyn
added support for extensible stereotype
01:24 Changeset [1367] by rupert
fixed an error in the translator logic to do with adding in "other" when …
01:10 Changeset [1366] by rupert
Removed the debug info in the translator.
00:46 Changeset [1365] by rupert
Checker now reports an error if spaces in value nodes are not normalised. …

04/02/10:

21:42 Changeset [1364] by bryan
Some fixes to handle/document string overflows in questionnaire setup in …
17:22 WP4/QDeployment edited by bryan
(diff)
16:30 WP4/QDeployment edited by bryan
revised- first step for eventual operational installation (diff)
15:51 METAFOR-Y2-Meeting Practicalities.odt attached to ticket/9 by sarah
15:51 METAFOR-Y2-Meeting Practicalities.pdf attached to ticket/9 by sarah
15:49 Changeset [1363] by allyn
added vendor & compiler CVs
15:27 ticket/9 edited by sarah
(diff)
14:07 Changeset [1362] by hans
move/add/delete some files
14:06 METAFOR-Y2-Meeting Practicalities.pdf attached to Y2-meeting by markmorgan
Agenda & Practicalities - PDF
14:06 METAFOR-Y2-Meeting Practicalities.odt attached to Y2-meeting by markmorgan
Agenda & Practicalities - ODT
13:16 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:49 Changeset [1361] by bryan
oops ... should have been in the last commit …
10:26 Changeset [1360] by mariepierre
EmissionAndConc? conform to ticket #576 sollution.
10:22 Changeset [1359] by mariepierre
EmissionAndConc? in Aerosols mindmap as agreed on ticket #576.
09:46 Ticket #451 (coupling frequency units) reopened by bryan
09:33 Changeset [1358] by bryan
New way of handling choices from controlled vocab. Implemented in …
02:06 Changeset [1357] by rupert
Trying to export all questionnaire information as CIM xml. Where there is …
01:29 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
00:55 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)

03/02/10:

21:52 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
16:38 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:34 Changeset [1356] by hans
add one source file
16:31 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:30 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:30 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:30 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:30 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:29 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:29 Y2-meeting edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:28 Y2-meeting created by markmorgan
16:18 Changeset [1355] by hans
add special windows bat-file
15:56 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:33 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
13:25 Ticket #523 (Export XML not dealing with all objects correctly) closed by rupert
wontfix: Charlotte kindly fowarded the original message which talks about bits of …
12:15 Changeset [1354] by hans
commit updated and new files especially all Metafor CV
12:12 Ticket #451 (coupling frequency units) closed by rupert
wontfix: The component timestep information is not being explicitly provided in the …
12:01 Ticket #409 (Default parameter groups) closed by rupert
fixed: This is all implemented now so I'm closing the ticket.
11:59 Ticket #441 (responsible parties default values) closed by rupert
fixed: I've made the executive decision to output nothing in the CIM if the …
11:54 Ticket #214 (Translate controlled vocabulary lists into xml schema) closed by rupert
fixed: The current approach is for me to provide Allyn with a list and he updates …
11:51 Ticket #365 (complete support for component output from newparams) closed by rupert
fixed: I think that all component information is now output into CIM1.4. Closing …
11:49 Ticket #519 (Translating METAFOR Controlled Vocabulary to ESG OWL) closed by rupert
fixed: This translation process appears to be working OK so I'm closing this …
11:46 Ticket #425 (View and Validate crash) closed by rupert
fixed: There are no longer crashes. Closing the ticket
02:15 Changeset [1353] by allyn
matching CIMRecordSet as well as CIMRecord
01:04 Changeset [1352] by rupert
Improved CIM referencing. Coupling sources added. dataobject output made …

02/02/10:

21:06 Changeset [1351] by allyn
1st version of code
21:03 Changeset [1350] by allyn
setup project structure
20:57 Changeset [1349] by allyn
Created DBTest project
20:49 Changeset [1348] by allyn
changed 'EarthSystem?' to 'Climate' in ModelComponentType?
16:21 Ticket #593 (Need configurable URL prefix for case where Questionnaire run from ...) created by pjkersha
The paths set in the template files expect a root location for the mount …
16:08 Changeset [1347] by allyn
added EarthSystem? to ModelComponentType?
14:54 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:49 Changeset [1346] by allyn
fixed typo and updated pictures re: platform/deployment
14:06 Ticket #591 (Error when 'related simulation' box left empty) closed by gerry
fixed: A fresh re-checkout of the questionnaire fixed this. I think I may have …
14:00 Ticket #592 (closures) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, I'm afraid I can't figure out how to get closures which are …
13:39 Ticket #591 (Error when 'related simulation' box left empty) created by gerry
If, when filling out a simulation page, the 'related simulations' box is …
13:24 Ticket #590 (Uninformative error message) closed by gerry
fixed: The error message comes up now at the correct place.
13:04 Ticket #590 (Uninformative error message) created by gerry
An error message appears on the input (model) binding page (see attached …
12:25 Ticket #488 (Component Review Sheet) closed by rupert
fixed: Mark and I have had discussions by email and we now have a version that he …
12:20 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:14 Changeset [1345] by rupert
textual output completed. Also added in more (but not full) support for …
11:37 Ticket #589 (Issue with CF names in drop-down box) created by gerry
There is an issue when filling in CF names from the drop down box. The …
10:21 Changeset [1344] by rupert
Modification to conform to latest CIM format for deployments
09:53 Ticket #588 (logout button needed in base template) created by bryan
01:33 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
00:30 Ticket #587 (assigning modelmods to a simulation is a bit funny) created by rupert
when assigning modelmods to a simulation ... when you press save after …

01/02/10:

23:03 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
19:51 Ticket #582 (need to be able to undo related simuations as well) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1343
19:50 Changeset [1343] by bryan
fixes for ticket:582
17:01 Ticket #554 (add cf controlled vocabulary and specialise dataobject and componentinput ...) closed by bryan
fixed: done finally in changeset:1342
16:56 Ticket #586 (new files input fomatting is a bit messed up) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in ticket:1342
16:56 Changeset [1342] by bryan
fix for ticket:586
16:14 Ticket #585 (new input error on save) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1341
16:14 Changeset [1341] by bryan
fixes for ticket:585. Took nigh on four hours to fix this one …
15:29 Changeset [1340] by rupert
Improved textual output for components
15:17 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:55 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:09 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:50 Changeset [1339] by rupert
mindmaps have definitions in them.
11:44 Changeset [1338] by bryan
First tranch of mods to allow more sophisticated descriptions of the input …
11:17 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
02:30 Changeset [1337] by rupert
Some small changes to make reference output conform to CIM1.4
02:21 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:47 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:33 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:21 Ticket #586 (new files input fomatting is a bit messed up) created by rupert
new files input fomatting is a bit messed up, please see attached …
01:13 Ticket #585 (new input error on save) created by rupert
[…]
00:48 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)

31/01/10:

19:18 Ticket #584 (check that data container lists are filtered to the centre ...) created by bryan
01:07 Changeset [1336] by rupert
Improved component textual view based on suggestions by Mark E (ticket …

30/01/10:

22:17 Changeset [1335] by rupert
Latest version of Translator. Includes a subset of coupling and file …

29/01/10:

17:23 Ticket #479 (explain date format to users) closed by bryan
wontfix: We did away the dates for the moment, so I'm going to close this as wont …
17:22 Ticket #532 (EnsembleInputMods: What is the meaning of "date"?) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1334, removed the date.
17:21 Ticket #407 (Ensemble characteristics issues) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1334 I think …
17:20 Changeset [1334] by bryan
Fixed the first bug with related simulation, but there are still a couple …
16:35 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:27 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:12 Ticket #502 (Files Tab: Reword "Return no edit" button) closed by charlotte
fixed
15:45 Ticket #583 ('Other' to be placed at bottom of drop-down boxes) created by gerry
For ease of finding and similarity with general website use, the 'other' …
15:35 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:33 Ticket #537 (What is the scope of Genealogy?) closed by charlotte
fixed: I wrote this FAQ entry: In the genealogy section we ask users to …
15:25 Changeset [1333] by allyn
restructured Deployment into Deployment plus Platform
15:24 Ticket #582 (need to be able to undo related simuations as well) created by bryan
15:14 Ticket #559 (Extra text for model modifications) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: I think this is a wee bit clearer now ... changeset:1332
15:10 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:08 Changeset [1332] by bryan
Fix for ticket:557 and ticket:559 and introduce a related simulation class …
14:37 Ticket #498 (Explain the terms: Model, Realm and Component) closed by charlotte
fixed: Added definitions to the CMIP5 Questionnaire Forum
14:12 Ticket #581 (Q'aire Forum: Make Subject Entry Box Larger) created by charlotte
Forum: CMIP5 Questionnaire Action: NewTopic? The Subject entry …
10:12 Ticket #580 (Any simulation save loses model mods applying to the whole simulation.) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1331.
10:12 Changeset [1331] by bryan
Fix for ticket:580 x (and removal of the "fix" from the simulation …
09:57 Ticket #580 (Any simulation save loses model mods applying to the whole simulation.) created by bryan
09:52 Changeset [1330] by bryan
Sick of being taken back to the list of expermients when I've just …
09:42 Ticket #531 (Recap Conformance selections in the RH "Notes" Box) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: Suggested fixes appear in changeset:1329
09:42 Changeset [1329] by bryan
Mainly fixes for ticket:531.

28/01/10:

21:43 Changeset [1328] by bryan
Save it quick, it works now ... will it work in the morning? Cf name …
20:26 Ticket #578 (tree view error) closed by bryan
fixed: Actually, it was far more fundamental than this, any save at the top …
20:25 Changeset [1327] by bryan
fix for ticket:578
17:31 Changeset [1326] by bryan
Attempting to support autocomplete of cf standard names using javascript. …
17:07 Ticket #579 (vocabulary for "coupling" input types) created by charlotte
At the moment the questionnaire uses the following vocabulary for input …
16:18 Ticket #578 (tree view error) created by rupert
If you change the name of the top level model component and save the form …
15:32 Changeset [1325] by gerry
removed redundant NumericalRequirements? in exp1.5
13:46 Changeset [1324] by gerry
Updated multiple docs for exp 1.3
12:03 Changeset [1323] by charlotte
correction to the Aircraft Method Note
11:59 METAFOR-TN-Search Engine.pdf attached to WP3/docs by markmorgan
WP3 Search Use Cases
11:39 ticket/9 edited by sarah
(diff)
11:06 Changeset [1322] by gerry
Added multiple docs for experiment 1.1I
09:35 Changeset [1321] by mariepierre
issue raised in ticket #530 partially solved (consistent list of aerosol …
08:51 Changeset [1320] by mariepierre
Make the list of aerosol species coherent across 3 mindmaps: …
04:16 Changeset [1319] by allyn
made deploymentDate optional
00:28 Changeset [1318] by rupert
make coupling output only true for simulations and update CIM output to …

27/01/10:

18:02 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:59 Changeset [1317] by gerry
Added 1.2E experiment multiple docs
17:47 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:41 Changeset [1316] by gerry
Added 1.1E multiple NumericalExperiment? documents
16:42 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:38 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:01 Changeset [1315] by gerry
Reverted Realm level vocablist names back to originals
15:43 Changeset [1314] by gerry
Exp1.2 multiple experiment docs added
15:13 Changeset [1313] by gerry
Altered Realm VocabList? to reflect changes in mindmaps
15:00 Ticket #577 (formatting error on component input specification page) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, this may be work in progress as it is the development version …
14:34 Changeset [1312] by rupert
The translator no longer adds spaces to the component names. This issue is …
14:32 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) closed by rupert
fixed: As Bryan pointed out at the last telco, modifying the xml controlled …
14:28 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) reopened by rupert
14:26 Changeset [1311] by rupert
The questionnaire now adds spaces to the default component names used in …
11:59 Changeset [1310] by rupert
translator has partial support for outputting coupling information
11:45 Ticket #576 (aerosols associated with 2D and 3D sources) created by charlotte
Identify which of the list of 13 species above are associated with each of …
11:44 Ticket #575 (Referencing embedded objects) created by rupert
I've added this ticket after email discussions with Allyn ... There is …
10:57 WP3/docs edited by markmorgan
(diff)
10:55 WP3/docs created by markmorgan
09:53 Changeset [1309] by gerry
Added 'SunOS' to operating systems CV
05:44 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
05:40 cim_conformance_difference_mockup1.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
04:54 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
02:04 cim_conformance_difference_mockup.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
01:11 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)

26/01/10:

23:06 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
23:03 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup3.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:03 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup2.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:02 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup1_master.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:01 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup1.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:00 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
22:56 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
19:50 Changeset [1308] by bryan
Vocabulary support for cf-standard-names within the questionnaire.
19:47 Ticket #574 (Refactor to use postgres on deployment machine) created by bryan
17:05 Changeset [1307] by allyn
changed component CV from lower camelCase to upper CamelCase
17:00 Changeset [1306] by mariepierre
Ticket #279 solved (list of prognostic variables for all of realms) + time …
16:48 Changeset [1305] by mariepierre
--> LandIce_bdl: + ListOfPrognosticVariables? (Ticket #279) + TimeStepping?
16:33 Changeset [1304] by allyn
added an explicit 'version' type to the CIM
15:44 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) closed by rupert
fixed
15:42 Changeset [1303] by rupert
Questionaire component type names now have spaces
15:35 Changeset [1302] by allyn
added new terms to OperatingSystemType?
15:10 Ticket #570 (No experiment requirements on duplicate simulations) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1301
15:10 Ticket #456 (Review of the questionnaire text) closed by bryan
fixed: I've been through these and made changes in the spirit of this doc (given …
15:09 Ticket #568 (tree view should not display components that are switched off) closed by bryan
fixed: Done in changeset:1301
15:08 Changeset [1301] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:456, ticket:570 and ticket:568.
14:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:44 Changeset [1300] by gerry
renamed numericalRequirement names for multiple experiments
14:03 Ticket #493 (Spelling Error: Geneology to be replaced with Genealogy) closed by charlotte
fixed
13:21 Changeset [1299] by gerry
Added multiple experiment docs for decadal 1.1 experiment
12:32 Ticket #303 (Logos for Questionnaire) closed by charlotte
fixed: Logos are now in the subversion repository …
12:31 Changeset [1298] by charlotte
new images directory to contain logos and the questionnaire roadmap
11:38 Changeset [1297] by charlotte
removed aerosols from atmosChem prog vars and chemical species from …
10:55 Changeset [1296] by charlotte
added 3D number concentration to chemistry prognostic variables
10:10 Changeset [1295] by gerry
resubmitted Atmosphere_bdl.xml to include cloud simulator input.
06:40 Ticket #563 (initial condition does not need a coupling frequency?) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: Done in changeset:1294. Rupert: please change the ticket status to fixed …
06:39 Changeset [1294] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:563
06:11 Ticket #573 (CF names replication) closed by bryan
duplicate: there is no CF name list yet ... :-) there is a ticket to do this …
05:38 Changeset [1293] by allyn
expanded information stored with a codelist (to inlcude details about the …
05:33 Changeset [1292] by allyn
updated diagrams

25/01/10:

22:21 Ticket #573 (CF names replication) created by rupert
The CF names in the drop down list when specifying input requirements have …
21:37 Changeset [1291] by bryan
Better numerical requirement handling, especially in regard to ticket:553. …
20:22 Changeset [1290] by allyn
changed enumeration types to codelists in activity package
19:30 Changeset [1289] by allyn
fixed OperatingSystemType? codelist
19:14 Changeset [1288] by allyn
added OperatingSystemType? codelist
18:41 Changeset [1287] by allyn
fixed typos
16:35 Ticket #572 (Numerical Requirements for Interesting Transitions) created by bryan
ticket:553 shows how we are handling numerical requirements for the hansen …
16:25 Changeset [1286] by gerry
Hardcoded CVs for Vendor, Compiler, and OS
15:56 tickets/326/ocean_biochem edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:56 Ticket #543 (Copy Simulation does not copy ensemble members aswell) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: I've added words on the simulation list page about this ... (which is …
14:55 Changeset [1285] by bryan
Sundry layout and improvements to support comletion status. Fix for new …
14:21 Changeset [1284] by bryan
Ooop. Forgot to commit twopanel. The others are in the process of …
11:55 Changeset [1283] by bryan
layout changes to (eventually) allow platforms to be exported, and some …
11:03 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:27 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:18 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:12 Changeset [1282] by bryan
Force validation ignore properly (for now), and better error handling for …
09:30 tickets/326/ocean edited by mariepierre
(diff)
09:22 Ticket #489 (sea water properties to revisit) closed by mariepierre
fixed: revision 1240 of ocean_bdl.mm includes these changes.
06:02 Changeset [1281] by allyn
added 'metadataVersion' in response to Bryan's notes
00:00 Milestone D7.2 Detailed Dissemination plan Month 21 completed
00:00 Milestone D7.3 EC-related dissemination material Month 21 completed

24/01/10:

21:54 Changeset [1280] by rupert
translator.py has been moved so we need to update the include in …
11:59 Changeset [1279] by bryan
Persisted files now work properly, but we're still not quite honouring the …
11:06 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
11:02 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:50 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:46 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:45 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:43 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)

23/01/10:

21:24 Changeset [1278] by bryan
More improvements in document persistence, version handling, and pointing …
15:14 Changeset [1277] by bryan
Standardised approach to buttons for cim handling (implemented thus far …

22/01/10:

21:07 Changeset [1276] by bryan
Midway through a refactor to make all the views common to CIM documents …
20:40 Changeset [1275] by allyn
fixed some typos
20:33 Changeset [1274] by allyn
added 'conformant' boolean attribute to Conformance class; this handles …
20:15 Ticket #550 (component types enumeration is too restrictive in CIM1.4) closed by allyn
fixed: The set of componentTypes used in the questionnaire has been added to the …
20:09 Changeset [1273] by allyn
added new componentTypes to correspond to CMIP5 Questionnaire
20:07 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
17:54 Changeset [1272] by bryan
Fixes for validation following the refactoring …
17:35 Changeset [1271] by bryan
First stage of signficant model reorganisation to support xml document …
17:10 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:10 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:09 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:59 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda created by markmorgan
16:29 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
15:41 Ticket #485 (wiki page for reporting problems with the questionnaire) closed by charlotte
fixed: The beta testing wiki is up and running. I have created a new ticket for …
15:38 Ticket #571 (Write questionnaire FAQ) created by charlotte
Use beta testers comments to begin writing a FAQ for the questionnaire. …
15:32 Ticket #397 (Help text required for file description) closed by charlotte
fixed: The is and was always fixed because it is possible to add more than one …
15:27 Ticket #570 (No experiment requirements on duplicate simulations) created by charlotte
There are no experiement requirements on the simulation I copied: …
15:02 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:02 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:01 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:00 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:00 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:58 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:56 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:55 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:55 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:54 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:53 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:51 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:50 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:50 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:37 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:37 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/07 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/07 created by markmorgan
14:35 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:34 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:34 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:32 Changeset [1270] by rupert
Added a translator that extracts component names from the CV for use in …
14:32 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:31 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:30 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:30 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:29 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:28 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:28 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:25 Ticket #569 (SERVICES SPRINT 06 - Interfacing to esgcet database) created by markmorgan
Develop a tool to be used to access the ESG publisher dB & generate CIM …
12:06 Ticket #568 (tree view should not display components that are switched off) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, this is really an aesthetic improvement and is probably hard to …
11:33 Changeset [1269] by gerry
numericalRequirement IDs now being saved to database
01:12 Changeset [1268] by rupert
updated definitions in aerosols where they did not conform to the …
00:56 Ticket #567 (make a file a subclass of Doc) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, last time we chatted I think we agreed it would be a good idea …
00:21 Changeset [1267] by rupert
export to CIM now supports constraints correctly.

21/01/10:

19:54 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
18:29 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:24 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:24 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:23 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:22 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:21 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:46 Y2-meeting/services-agenda created by markmorgan
15:40 Changeset [1266] by hans
15:38 Changeset [1265] by hans
Share project "CIM_cmip5q" into " http://metaforclimate.eu/svn/cmip5q"
15:34 Changeset [1264] by hans
15:33 Changeset [1263] by hans
Share project "CIM_dev1.4" into …
12:44 Changeset [1262] by rupert
Schematron validation checks fixed. The only live check at the moment is …
12:21 Ticket #501 (additional Tab "Model Variables") closed by charlotte
fixed: I believe we this is solved in the beta 2 release: Inputs Needed: …
12:01 Changeset [1261] by gerry
Corrected spelling of 'Geneology' to 'Genealogy'
11:54 tickets/244 edited by rupert
(diff)
11:44 Changeset [1260] by gerry
Changed 'return (no edit)' to 'return (without saving)'
08:41 Changeset [1259] by hans
commit system jar files
08:36 Changeset [1258] by hans
commit system jar files
00:56 Changeset [1257] by rupert
platform/deployment CIM export is now mostly complete.
00:51 Ticket #566 (contact and funder for a platform) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, Could you clarify what funder and contact are meant to refer to …
00:21 Changeset [1256] by allyn
added 'control' relationshipType for genealogy of NumericalExperiment?; …

20/01/10:

23:44 Changeset [1255] by allyn
made CIM 'deployment' more closely map to questionnaire 'platform'
23:41 tickets/249 edited by allyn
(diff)
18:35 Changeset [1254] by gerry
Separating viewing of models/activity/data etc
16:20 Changeset [1253] by hans
commit jar files
14:10 Changeset [1252] by rupert
Partial support for the export of conformance information has been added
13:47 Ticket #565 (formatting issue in simulation conformance page) created by rupert
formatting goes a bit crazy in the simulation conformance page when you …
13:41 Ticket #564 (long file names look the same and some have a single quote) created by rupert
The file name drop down list when resolving inputs for a simulation has a …
13:37 Ticket #563 (initial condition does not need a coupling frequency?) created by rupert
I would have thought that an initial condition would not need a coupling …
12:06 Ticket #562 (Test ticket) created by aharwood
This is just to check how the email notification works
11:52 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:51 Ticket #561 (explaiin that users can choose between emission and concentration ...) created by charlotte
testers: MetOffice? (Mark) type: Usability location: …
11:47 Ticket #344 (Conforming to either of two numerical requirements) closed by charlotte
fixed: The questionnaire allows users to say that their simulation does not …
11:24 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:23 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:21 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:17 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:07 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:06 Ticket #560 (change text on resolve inputs page) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: unclear (meaning) …
11:03 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:01 Ticket #559 (Extra text for model modifications) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusion location: …
10:58 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:55 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:45 Ticket #558 (Add extra text to help users link modifications to inputs) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusing location: …
10:41 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:40 Ticket #557 (extra text to describe model modification) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusing (words) …
10:34 Ticket #556 (Change Numerical Requirement to Experiment Requirement) created by charlotte
testers: BADC (Charlotte) type: confusing (words) location: …
10:26 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
Added Experiment Requirement (diff)
00:52 Ticket #555 (store the numerical requirement id in the questionnaire) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, could you store the numerical requirement id in the numerical …

19/01/10:

15:14 Ticket #554 (add cf controlled vocabulary and specialise dataobject and componentinput ...) created by bryan
14:59 Ticket #26 (EC-related dissemination Material Month 21) closed by sarah
fixed
14:59 Ticket #20 (Detailed dissemination plan Month 21) closed by sarah
fixed
14:51 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:49 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:47 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:46 Changeset [1251] by rupert
Hopefully referencing other cimObjects is now correct
14:41 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:09 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:45 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:06 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:58 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:54 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:46 Changeset [1250] by rupert
Fixes to get CIM export up and running again after modifications to the …
11:45 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
11:37 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
02:28 Changeset [1249] by allyn
changed references to have an element named 'id' rather than 'documentID' …
01:18 Changeset [1248] by rupert
responsible parties now exported to CIM in a compliant way. This was not a …
01:06 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:04 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
00:58 Ticket #536 (Add prefix to identify Modification Memonic) closed by mariepierre
wontfix
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.