Timeline


and

02/02/10:

21:06 Changeset [1351] by allyn
1st version of code
21:03 Changeset [1350] by allyn
setup project structure
20:57 Changeset [1349] by allyn
Created DBTest project
20:49 Changeset [1348] by allyn
changed 'EarthSystem?' to 'Climate' in ModelComponentType?
16:21 Ticket #593 (Need configurable URL prefix for case where Questionnaire run from ...) created by pjkersha
The paths set in the template files expect a root location for the mount …
16:08 Changeset [1347] by allyn
added EarthSystem? to ModelComponentType?
14:54 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:49 Changeset [1346] by allyn
fixed typo and updated pictures re: platform/deployment
14:06 Ticket #591 (Error when 'related simulation' box left empty) closed by gerry
fixed: A fresh re-checkout of the questionnaire fixed this. I think I may have …
14:00 Ticket #592 (closures) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, I'm afraid I can't figure out how to get closures which are …
13:39 Ticket #591 (Error when 'related simulation' box left empty) created by gerry
If, when filling out a simulation page, the 'related simulations' box is …
13:24 Ticket #590 (Uninformative error message) closed by gerry
fixed: The error message comes up now at the correct place.
13:04 Ticket #590 (Uninformative error message) created by gerry
An error message appears on the input (model) binding page (see attached …
12:25 Ticket #488 (Component Review Sheet) closed by rupert
fixed: Mark and I have had discussions by email and we now have a version that he …
12:20 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:14 Changeset [1345] by rupert
textual output completed. Also added in more (but not full) support for …
11:37 Ticket #589 (Issue with CF names in drop-down box) created by gerry
There is an issue when filling in CF names from the drop down box. The …
10:21 Changeset [1344] by rupert
Modification to conform to latest CIM format for deployments
09:53 Ticket #588 (logout button needed in base template) created by bryan
01:33 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
00:30 Ticket #587 (assigning modelmods to a simulation is a bit funny) created by rupert
when assigning modelmods to a simulation ... when you press save after …

01/02/10:

23:03 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
19:51 Ticket #582 (need to be able to undo related simuations as well) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1343
19:50 Changeset [1343] by bryan
fixes for ticket:582
17:01 Ticket #554 (add cf controlled vocabulary and specialise dataobject and componentinput ...) closed by bryan
fixed: done finally in changeset:1342
16:56 Ticket #586 (new files input fomatting is a bit messed up) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in ticket:1342
16:56 Changeset [1342] by bryan
fix for ticket:586
16:14 Ticket #585 (new input error on save) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1341
16:14 Changeset [1341] by bryan
fixes for ticket:585. Took nigh on four hours to fix this one …
15:29 Changeset [1340] by rupert
Improved textual output for components
15:17 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:55 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:09 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:50 Changeset [1339] by rupert
mindmaps have definitions in them.
11:44 Changeset [1338] by bryan
First tranch of mods to allow more sophisticated descriptions of the input …
11:17 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
02:30 Changeset [1337] by rupert
Some small changes to make reference output conform to CIM1.4
02:21 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:47 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:33 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:21 Ticket #586 (new files input fomatting is a bit messed up) created by rupert
new files input fomatting is a bit messed up, please see attached …
01:13 Ticket #585 (new input error on save) created by rupert
[…]
00:48 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)

31/01/10:

19:18 Ticket #584 (check that data container lists are filtered to the centre ...) created by bryan
01:07 Changeset [1336] by rupert
Improved component textual view based on suggestions by Mark E (ticket …

30/01/10:

22:17 Changeset [1335] by rupert
Latest version of Translator. Includes a subset of coupling and file …

29/01/10:

17:23 Ticket #479 (explain date format to users) closed by bryan
wontfix: We did away the dates for the moment, so I'm going to close this as wont …
17:22 Ticket #532 (EnsembleInputMods: What is the meaning of "date"?) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1334, removed the date.
17:21 Ticket #407 (Ensemble characteristics issues) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1334 I think …
17:20 Changeset [1334] by bryan
Fixed the first bug with related simulation, but there are still a couple …
16:35 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:27 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:12 Ticket #502 (Files Tab: Reword "Return no edit" button) closed by charlotte
fixed
15:45 Ticket #583 ('Other' to be placed at bottom of drop-down boxes) created by gerry
For ease of finding and similarity with general website use, the 'other' …
15:35 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:33 Ticket #537 (What is the scope of Genealogy?) closed by charlotte
fixed: I wrote this FAQ entry: In the genealogy section we ask users to …
15:25 Changeset [1333] by allyn
restructured Deployment into Deployment plus Platform
15:24 Ticket #582 (need to be able to undo related simuations as well) created by bryan
15:14 Ticket #559 (Extra text for model modifications) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: I think this is a wee bit clearer now ... changeset:1332
15:10 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:08 Changeset [1332] by bryan
Fix for ticket:557 and ticket:559 and introduce a related simulation class …
14:37 Ticket #498 (Explain the terms: Model, Realm and Component) closed by charlotte
fixed: Added definitions to the CMIP5 Questionnaire Forum
14:12 Ticket #581 (Q'aire Forum: Make Subject Entry Box Larger) created by charlotte
Forum: CMIP5 Questionnaire Action: NewTopic? The Subject entry …
10:12 Ticket #580 (Any simulation save loses model mods applying to the whole simulation.) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1331.
10:12 Changeset [1331] by bryan
Fix for ticket:580 x (and removal of the "fix" from the simulation …
09:57 Ticket #580 (Any simulation save loses model mods applying to the whole simulation.) created by bryan
09:52 Changeset [1330] by bryan
Sick of being taken back to the list of expermients when I've just …
09:42 Ticket #531 (Recap Conformance selections in the RH "Notes" Box) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: Suggested fixes appear in changeset:1329
09:42 Changeset [1329] by bryan
Mainly fixes for ticket:531.

28/01/10:

21:43 Changeset [1328] by bryan
Save it quick, it works now ... will it work in the morning? Cf name …
20:26 Ticket #578 (tree view error) closed by bryan
fixed: Actually, it was far more fundamental than this, any save at the top …
20:25 Changeset [1327] by bryan
fix for ticket:578
17:31 Changeset [1326] by bryan
Attempting to support autocomplete of cf standard names using javascript. …
17:07 Ticket #579 (vocabulary for "coupling" input types) created by charlotte
At the moment the questionnaire uses the following vocabulary for input …
16:18 Ticket #578 (tree view error) created by rupert
If you change the name of the top level model component and save the form …
15:32 Changeset [1325] by gerry
removed redundant NumericalRequirements? in exp1.5
13:46 Changeset [1324] by gerry
Updated multiple docs for exp 1.3
12:03 Changeset [1323] by charlotte
correction to the Aircraft Method Note
11:59 METAFOR-TN-Search Engine.pdf attached to WP3/docs by markmorgan
WP3 Search Use Cases
11:39 ticket/9 edited by sarah
(diff)
11:06 Changeset [1322] by gerry
Added multiple docs for experiment 1.1I
09:35 Changeset [1321] by mariepierre
issue raised in ticket #530 partially solved (consistent list of aerosol …
08:51 Changeset [1320] by mariepierre
Make the list of aerosol species coherent across 3 mindmaps: …
04:16 Changeset [1319] by allyn
made deploymentDate optional
00:28 Changeset [1318] by rupert
make coupling output only true for simulations and update CIM output to …

27/01/10:

18:02 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:59 Changeset [1317] by gerry
Added 1.2E experiment multiple docs
17:47 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
17:41 Changeset [1316] by gerry
Added 1.1E multiple NumericalExperiment? documents
16:42 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:38 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:01 Changeset [1315] by gerry
Reverted Realm level vocablist names back to originals
15:43 Changeset [1314] by gerry
Exp1.2 multiple experiment docs added
15:13 Changeset [1313] by gerry
Altered Realm VocabList? to reflect changes in mindmaps
15:00 Ticket #577 (formatting error on component input specification page) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, this may be work in progress as it is the development version …
14:34 Changeset [1312] by rupert
The translator no longer adds spaces to the component names. This issue is …
14:32 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) closed by rupert
fixed: As Bryan pointed out at the last telco, modifying the xml controlled …
14:28 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) reopened by rupert
14:26 Changeset [1311] by rupert
The questionnaire now adds spaces to the default component names used in …
11:59 Changeset [1310] by rupert
translator has partial support for outputting coupling information
11:45 Ticket #576 (aerosols associated with 2D and 3D sources) created by charlotte
Identify which of the list of 13 species above are associated with each of …
11:44 Ticket #575 (Referencing embedded objects) created by rupert
I've added this ticket after email discussions with Allyn ... There is …
10:57 WP3/docs edited by markmorgan
(diff)
10:55 WP3/docs created by markmorgan
09:53 Changeset [1309] by gerry
Added 'SunOS' to operating systems CV
05:44 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
05:40 cim_conformance_difference_mockup1.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
04:54 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
02:04 cim_conformance_difference_mockup.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
01:11 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)

26/01/10:

23:06 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
23:03 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup3.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:03 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup2.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:02 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup1_master.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:01 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup1.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
23:00 cim_diagnostic_difference_mockup.png attached to tickets/79 by allyn
22:56 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
19:50 Changeset [1308] by bryan
Vocabulary support for cf-standard-names within the questionnaire.
19:47 Ticket #574 (Refactor to use postgres on deployment machine) created by bryan
17:05 Changeset [1307] by allyn
changed component CV from lower camelCase to upper CamelCase
17:00 Changeset [1306] by mariepierre
Ticket #279 solved (list of prognostic variables for all of realms) + time …
16:48 Changeset [1305] by mariepierre
--> LandIce_bdl: + ListOfPrognosticVariables? (Ticket #279) + TimeStepping?
16:33 Changeset [1304] by allyn
added an explicit 'version' type to the CIM
15:44 Ticket #332 (component tree gets garbled) closed by rupert
fixed
15:42 Changeset [1303] by rupert
Questionaire component type names now have spaces
15:35 Changeset [1302] by allyn
added new terms to OperatingSystemType?
15:10 Ticket #570 (No experiment requirements on duplicate simulations) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1301
15:10 Ticket #456 (Review of the questionnaire text) closed by bryan
fixed: I've been through these and made changes in the spirit of this doc (given …
15:09 Ticket #568 (tree view should not display components that are switched off) closed by bryan
fixed: Done in changeset:1301
15:08 Changeset [1301] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:456, ticket:570 and ticket:568.
14:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:44 Changeset [1300] by gerry
renamed numericalRequirement names for multiple experiments
14:03 Ticket #493 (Spelling Error: Geneology to be replaced with Genealogy) closed by charlotte
fixed
13:21 Changeset [1299] by gerry
Added multiple experiment docs for decadal 1.1 experiment
12:32 Ticket #303 (Logos for Questionnaire) closed by charlotte
fixed: Logos are now in the subversion repository …
12:31 Changeset [1298] by charlotte
new images directory to contain logos and the questionnaire roadmap
11:38 Changeset [1297] by charlotte
removed aerosols from atmosChem prog vars and chemical species from …
10:55 Changeset [1296] by charlotte
added 3D number concentration to chemistry prognostic variables
10:10 Changeset [1295] by gerry
resubmitted Atmosphere_bdl.xml to include cloud simulator input.
06:40 Ticket #563 (initial condition does not need a coupling frequency?) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: Done in changeset:1294. Rupert: please change the ticket status to fixed …
06:39 Changeset [1294] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:563
06:11 Ticket #573 (CF names replication) closed by bryan
duplicate: there is no CF name list yet ... :-) there is a ticket to do this …
05:38 Changeset [1293] by allyn
expanded information stored with a codelist (to inlcude details about the …
05:33 Changeset [1292] by allyn
updated diagrams

25/01/10:

22:21 Ticket #573 (CF names replication) created by rupert
The CF names in the drop down list when specifying input requirements have …
21:37 Changeset [1291] by bryan
Better numerical requirement handling, especially in regard to ticket:553. …
20:22 Changeset [1290] by allyn
changed enumeration types to codelists in activity package
19:30 Changeset [1289] by allyn
fixed OperatingSystemType? codelist
19:14 Changeset [1288] by allyn
added OperatingSystemType? codelist
18:41 Changeset [1287] by allyn
fixed typos
16:35 Ticket #572 (Numerical Requirements for Interesting Transitions) created by bryan
ticket:553 shows how we are handling numerical requirements for the hansen …
16:25 Changeset [1286] by gerry
Hardcoded CVs for Vendor, Compiler, and OS
15:56 tickets/326/ocean_biochem edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:56 Ticket #543 (Copy Simulation does not copy ensemble members aswell) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: I've added words on the simulation list page about this ... (which is …
14:55 Changeset [1285] by bryan
Sundry layout and improvements to support comletion status. Fix for new …
14:21 Changeset [1284] by bryan
Ooop. Forgot to commit twopanel. The others are in the process of …
11:55 Changeset [1283] by bryan
layout changes to (eventually) allow platforms to be exported, and some …
11:03 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:27 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:18 tickets/326/aerosols edited by mariepierre
(diff)
10:12 Changeset [1282] by bryan
Force validation ignore properly (for now), and better error handling for …
09:30 tickets/326/ocean edited by mariepierre
(diff)
09:22 Ticket #489 (sea water properties to revisit) closed by mariepierre
fixed: revision 1240 of ocean_bdl.mm includes these changes.
06:02 Changeset [1281] by allyn
added 'metadataVersion' in response to Bryan's notes
00:00 Milestone D7.2 Detailed Dissemination plan Month 21 completed
00:00 Milestone D7.3 EC-related dissemination material Month 21 completed

24/01/10:

21:54 Changeset [1280] by rupert
translator.py has been moved so we need to update the include in …
11:59 Changeset [1279] by bryan
Persisted files now work properly, but we're still not quite honouring the …
11:06 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
11:02 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:50 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:46 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:45 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)
10:43 CMIP5/VarURIStructure edited by bryan
(diff)

23/01/10:

21:24 Changeset [1278] by bryan
More improvements in document persistence, version handling, and pointing …
15:14 Changeset [1277] by bryan
Standardised approach to buttons for cim handling (implemented thus far …

22/01/10:

21:07 Changeset [1276] by bryan
Midway through a refactor to make all the views common to CIM documents …
20:40 Changeset [1275] by allyn
fixed some typos
20:33 Changeset [1274] by allyn
added 'conformant' boolean attribute to Conformance class; this handles …
20:15 Ticket #550 (component types enumeration is too restrictive in CIM1.4) closed by allyn
fixed: The set of componentTypes used in the questionnaire has been added to the …
20:09 Changeset [1273] by allyn
added new componentTypes to correspond to CMIP5 Questionnaire
20:07 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
17:54 Changeset [1272] by bryan
Fixes for validation following the refactoring …
17:35 Changeset [1271] by bryan
First stage of signficant model reorganisation to support xml document …
17:10 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:10 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:09 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:59 Y2-meeting/wp3-agenda created by markmorgan
16:29 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
15:41 Ticket #485 (wiki page for reporting problems with the questionnaire) closed by charlotte
fixed: The beta testing wiki is up and running. I have created a new ticket for …
15:38 Ticket #571 (Write questionnaire FAQ) created by charlotte
Use beta testers comments to begin writing a FAQ for the questionnaire. …
15:32 Ticket #397 (Help text required for file description) closed by charlotte
fixed: The is and was always fixed because it is possible to add more than one …
15:27 Ticket #570 (No experiment requirements on duplicate simulations) created by charlotte
There are no experiement requirements on the simulation I copied: …
15:02 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:02 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:01 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:00 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
15:00 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:59 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:58 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:56 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:55 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:55 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:54 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:53 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:51 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:50 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:50 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:37 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:37 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/07 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:36 WP4/Agile/Sprints/07 created by markmorgan
14:35 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:34 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:34 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:33 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:32 Changeset [1270] by rupert
Added a translator that extracts component names from the CV for use in …
14:32 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:31 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:30 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:30 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:29 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:28 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:28 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
14:25 Ticket #569 (SERVICES SPRINT 06 - Interfacing to esgcet database) created by markmorgan
Develop a tool to be used to access the ESG publisher dB & generate CIM …
12:06 Ticket #568 (tree view should not display components that are switched off) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, this is really an aesthetic improvement and is probably hard to …
11:33 Changeset [1269] by gerry
numericalRequirement IDs now being saved to database
01:12 Changeset [1268] by rupert
updated definitions in aerosols where they did not conform to the …
00:56 Ticket #567 (make a file a subclass of Doc) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, last time we chatted I think we agreed it would be a good idea …
00:21 Changeset [1267] by rupert
export to CIM now supports constraints correctly.

21/01/10:

19:54 ticket/9 edited by ericg
(diff)
18:29 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:24 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:24 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:23 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:22 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:21 Y2-meeting/services-agenda edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:46 Y2-meeting/services-agenda created by markmorgan
15:40 Changeset [1266] by hans
15:38 Changeset [1265] by hans
Share project "CIM_cmip5q" into " http://metaforclimate.eu/svn/cmip5q"
15:34 Changeset [1264] by hans
15:33 Changeset [1263] by hans
Share project "CIM_dev1.4" into …
12:44 Changeset [1262] by rupert
Schematron validation checks fixed. The only live check at the moment is …
12:21 Ticket #501 (additional Tab "Model Variables") closed by charlotte
fixed: I believe we this is solved in the beta 2 release: Inputs Needed: …
12:01 Changeset [1261] by gerry
Corrected spelling of 'Geneology' to 'Genealogy'
11:54 tickets/244 edited by rupert
(diff)
11:44 Changeset [1260] by gerry
Changed 'return (no edit)' to 'return (without saving)'
08:41 Changeset [1259] by hans
commit system jar files
08:36 Changeset [1258] by hans
commit system jar files
00:56 Changeset [1257] by rupert
platform/deployment CIM export is now mostly complete.
00:51 Ticket #566 (contact and funder for a platform) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, Could you clarify what funder and contact are meant to refer to …
00:21 Changeset [1256] by allyn
added 'control' relationshipType for genealogy of NumericalExperiment?; …

20/01/10:

23:44 Changeset [1255] by allyn
made CIM 'deployment' more closely map to questionnaire 'platform'
23:41 tickets/249 edited by allyn
(diff)
18:35 Changeset [1254] by gerry
Separating viewing of models/activity/data etc
16:20 Changeset [1253] by hans
commit jar files
14:10 Changeset [1252] by rupert
Partial support for the export of conformance information has been added
13:47 Ticket #565 (formatting issue in simulation conformance page) created by rupert
formatting goes a bit crazy in the simulation conformance page when you …
13:41 Ticket #564 (long file names look the same and some have a single quote) created by rupert
The file name drop down list when resolving inputs for a simulation has a …
13:37 Ticket #563 (initial condition does not need a coupling frequency?) created by rupert
I would have thought that an initial condition would not need a coupling …
12:06 Ticket #562 (Test ticket) created by aharwood
This is just to check how the email notification works
11:52 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:51 Ticket #561 (explaiin that users can choose between emission and concentration ...) created by charlotte
testers: MetOffice? (Mark) type: Usability location: …
11:47 Ticket #344 (Conforming to either of two numerical requirements) closed by charlotte
fixed: The questionnaire allows users to say that their simulation does not …
11:24 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:23 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:21 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:17 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:07 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:06 Ticket #560 (change text on resolve inputs page) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: unclear (meaning) …
11:03 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:01 Ticket #559 (Extra text for model modifications) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusion location: …
10:58 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:55 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:45 Ticket #558 (Add extra text to help users link modifications to inputs) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusing location: …
10:41 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:40 Ticket #557 (extra text to describe model modification) created by charlotte
testers: CERFACS (marie-pierre) type: confusing (words) …
10:34 Ticket #556 (Change Numerical Requirement to Experiment Requirement) created by charlotte
testers: BADC (Charlotte) type: confusing (words) location: …
10:26 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
Added Experiment Requirement (diff)
00:52 Ticket #555 (store the numerical requirement id in the questionnaire) created by rupert
Hi Bryan, could you store the numerical requirement id in the numerical …

19/01/10:

15:14 Ticket #554 (add cf controlled vocabulary and specialise dataobject and componentinput ...) created by bryan
14:59 Ticket #26 (EC-related dissemination Material Month 21) closed by sarah
fixed
14:59 Ticket #20 (Detailed dissemination plan Month 21) closed by sarah
fixed
14:51 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:49 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:47 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:46 Changeset [1251] by rupert
Hopefully referencing other cimObjects is now correct
14:41 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:09 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:45 tickets/280 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:06 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:58 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:54 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:46 Changeset [1250] by rupert
Fixes to get CIM export up and running again after modifications to the …
11:45 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
11:37 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
02:28 Changeset [1249] by allyn
changed references to have an element named 'id' rather than 'documentID' …
01:18 Changeset [1248] by rupert
responsible parties now exported to CIM in a compliant way. This was not a …
01:06 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
01:04 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
00:58 Ticket #536 (Add prefix to identify Modification Memonic) closed by mariepierre
wontfix

18/01/10:

23:53 Changeset [1247] by allyn
made simulationComposite optional under Simulation
23:47 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
23:41 tickets/485 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
23:32 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
22:55 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
21:57 Ticket #549 (Finding the type of modification for a particular ensemble member) closed by bryan
worksforme: I think the easiest way is to try to follow the managers: there are two on …
21:45 Ticket #548 (experiment class in questionnaire needs to have document stereotype) closed by bryan
fixed: Oh well, done I think ... changeset:1246
21:45 Changeset [1246] by bryan
Modifications required for ticket:548, and beginning support for …
21:18 Ticket #553 (Proper handling of spatio temporal constraints) created by bryan
[…] appears in 6.2a.HansenBaseline?.xml It does conform with the …
18:35 Ticket #408 (Couplings description field) closed by bryan
duplicate
18:35 Ticket #517 (Report that platform is required before creating simulation) closed by bryan
duplicate: and this is a duplicate of ticket:404, since you get a message about …
18:30 Ticket #525 (Clicking on a tab does nothing.) closed by bryan
duplicate: it's duplicate! not just related.
18:27 Ticket #448 (coupling description fields are required) closed by bryan
invalid: new layout
18:26 Ticket #514 (Sort drop down lists in case-insensitvie alphabetical order) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1245
18:26 Changeset [1245] by bryan
Introduce some default ordering for ticket:514
18:23 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:03 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:02 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:02 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:02 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:02 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
18:01 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
17:25 Ticket #546 (time transformation vocabulary) closed by bryan
fixed: vocab in as agreed.
17:18 Changeset [1244] by bryan
More steps to a better coupling page.
16:52 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:47 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:47 WP4/Agile/Sprints/06 created by markmorgan
16:46 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:46 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:46 tickets/326/ocean edited by mariepierre
(diff)
16:45 WP4/Agile/Sprints/05 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:44 WP4/Agile/Sprints/04 edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:44 WP4/Agile edited by markmorgan
(diff)
16:05 Changeset [1243] by bryan
Coupling form now works again …
14:39 Changeset [1242] by mariepierre
Eric's changes for Bathymetry, FreezingPoint? and SpecificHeat?.
14:24 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:19 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:14 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:12 Ticket #552 (questionnaire platform information and CIM deployment information do not ...) created by rupert
The questionnaire asks questions about the platform that are not captured …
14:01 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
13:39 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
13:20 Changeset [1241] by bryan
Even better support for "couplings". Still need to work out how to do the …
10:59 Changeset [1240] by mariepierre
Eric's changes for Bathymetry + FreezingPoint? and SpecificHeat? of sea …

17/01/10:

16:23 Ticket #551 (simulationRun/simulationComposite is mandatory) closed by allyn
fixed: As of revision [1239] child simulationRuns of a simulationComposite have …
16:19 Changeset [1239] by allyn
made child simulationRuns of simulationComposites optional (in response to …

15/01/10:

17:50 Changeset [1238] by allyn
added some instances
17:44 Changeset [1237] by bryan
First pass at rearranging the resolve inputs page with simpler couplings. …
17:40 Changeset [1236] by bryan
Starting to layout the CMIP5 controlled vocabs (and some others that are …
17:02 Changeset [1235] by rupert
translator to provide the property names as a list for ESG
16:44 Changeset [1234] by allyn
updated UI
16:31 Changeset [1233] by allyn
16:12 Ticket #551 (simulationRun/simulationComposite is mandatory) created by rupert
Hi Allyn, In CIM1.4 a simulationRun CIMObject has a mandatory …
15:07 Ticket #550 (component types enumeration is too restrictive in CIM1.4) created by rupert
Hi Allyn, the current version of CIM1.4 restricts the …
14:57 Ticket #549 (Finding the type of modification for a particular ensemble member) created by rupert
The Questionnaire's EnsembleMember? class has a Modification foreign key. I …
11:10 Ticket #548 (experiment class in questionnaire needs to have document stereotype) created by bryan
10:45 Ticket #547 (Multiple instance CMIP5 experiments) created by gerry
The current setup of the CMIP5 numericalExperiment documents means that …
00:11 Changeset [1232] by rupert
work towards making the simulation export more CIM compliant

14/01/10:

14:47 Ticket #518 (Make the coupling description non-mandatory) closed by bryan
duplicate
14:25 Changeset [1231] by gerry
Added RCP3 emissions file info
13:37 Ticket #546 (time transformation vocabulary) created by bryan
Bryan thinks this should be as it currently is. in which case we need …
12:52 Ticket #510 (It is too easy to delete "parties" and "files") closed by bryan
fixed
12:51 Changeset [1230] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:510 and some of what is required for presenting …
11:06 Changeset [1229] by gerry
Added file/variable info for CO emissions

13/01/10:

22:32 tickets/280 edited by sylvia
(diff)
21:14 tickets/280 edited by sylvia
(diff)
18:24 Changeset [1228] by gerry
Added extra file and variable info re: NOx and RCP
13:43 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:26 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:21 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
12:10 tickets/249 edited by rupert
(diff)
10:37 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:36 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:30 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
08:10 Ticket #529 (EnsembleCharacteristics contain unrecognised information) closed by bryan
duplicate: duplicate of ticket:407
08:09 Ticket #492 ("Untick this box if there is no prepresentation of model in your model") closed by bryan
fixed: This is fixed in my sandbox.
08:06 Ticket #535 (Files: What to do if user doesn't have right to distribute link to input ...) closed by bryan
worksforme: Umm? Isn't obvious, don't enter a link …
08:03 Ticket #316 (Help us determine Attributes to be searched on) closed by bryan
wontfix: Sylvia, I don't think this is an action on me any more (if ever), so I'm …
08:01 Ticket #515 (Component tree difficult to read) closed by bryan
duplicate: duplicate ticket:332
07:59 Ticket #328 (Bugs is questionnaire layout) closed by bryan
wontfix: Most of these are obsolete. Please resubmit specific bugs on layout …

12/01/10:

23:31 tickets/509 edited by allyn
(diff)
18:53 Ticket #534 (Responsible Parties: Implement a copy downwards tickbox.) closed by bryan
duplicate
18:16 Ticket #526 (Unable to reduce the number of ensemble members.) closed by bryan
duplicate: this was ticketed, and fixed in the past, see ticket:405
18:12 Ticket #545 (pregenerate 40 models so they don't take time) created by bryan
... and just change the centre when they want a new one ... rather than …
18:12 Ticket #538 (Move "it will take a while to create a model" text closer to relvant ...) closed by bryan
wontfix: I'm going to pregenerate a whole bunch of model templates so it shouldn't …
17:58 Changeset [1227] by bryan
Initial support for atom feeds ... need to talk to Rupert about what …
14:51 Changeset [1226] by gerry
Added Historical emissions of SO2 files and variables
14:10 Ticket #544 (Numerical Requirements: Comment out "rogue" initial conditions) created by charlotte
Sylvia pointed out that Karl Taylors CMIP5 experiment design document does …
13:29 Changeset [1225] by rupert
Updated the textual view of a components status
12:59 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:51 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:40 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:39 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:35 Ticket #543 (Copy Simulation does not copy ensemble members aswell) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierrre) Type: bug? Location: …
12:30 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:20 Ticket #542 (Email address for questionnaire support) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Usability Location: Entire …
11:03 Ticket #541 (Highlight mandatory fields) created by charlotte
Testers: Charlotte ] Type: Usability Location: All Mandatory …
11:01 Changeset [1224] by gerry
Routine added to upload and bin variables to 'standard' files
11:00 Changeset [1223] by gerry
File and variables added for Historical emissions
04:28 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
01:13 Changeset [1222] by rupert
First stab at providing a textual view of the status of a component in the …
00:23 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
00:20 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
00:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
00:08 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
00:07 Ticket #540 (If gridspec files won't exist before the questionnaire, add some new ...) created by charlotte
Testers: Climpact (M. Kolasinski) Type: Question Location: …
00:02 Ticket #539 (Multiple choice separator: Replace "|" with " | ") created by charlotte
Testers: Climpact (M. Kolasinski) Type: Improvement(visualisation) …

11/01/10:

23:54 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:52 Ticket #538 (Move "it will take a while to create a model" text closer to relvant ...) created by charlotte
Testers: Curator (Sylvia) Type: Move Explanation Locations: …
23:45 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:41 Ticket #537 (What is the scope of Genealogy?) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierre) and UREAD (Gerry) Type: Unclear …
23:29 Ticket #536 (Add prefix to identify Modification Memonic) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierre) Type: improvement (simple) …
23:24 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:06 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:02 Ticket #535 (Files: What to do if user doesn't have right to distribute link to input ...) created by charlotte
Testers: UREAD (Gerry) Type: File access rights Location: …
22:52 Ticket #534 (Responsible Parties: Implement a copy downwards tickbox.) created by charlotte
Testers: UREAD (Gerry) Type: Improve ease of use Location: …
22:48 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:45 Ticket #533 (EnsembleInputMods: What info is required in the Inputs Box?) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierre) Type: unclear (meaning) …
22:39 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:38 Ticket #532 (EnsembleInputMods: What is the meaning of "date"?) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierre) Type: unclear (meaning) …
22:33 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:31 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:27 Ticket #531 (Recap Conformance selections in the RH "Notes" Box) created by charlotte
Testers: CERFACS (Marie Pierre) Type: improvement (simple) …
22:02 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
21:58 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
21:45 Ticket #530 (AtmosRad-Aerosol and GHG types are not consistent with AtmosChem and ...) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Vocabulary Location: …
21:35 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
21:34 Ticket #529 (EnsembleCharacteristics contain unrecognised information) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Unrecognised information …
21:22 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
21:16 Ticket #528 (Vocab: LandSurfaceVegetation requires "Vegetation Type") created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Vocabulary Location: …
20:44 Changeset [1221] by bryan
oops, need this for the atom feed (downloaded code has MIT license)
20:42 Changeset [1220] by bryan
Shell for an atom feed ... currently only platforms, with no xml …
15:37 Changeset [1219] by rupert
Added in latest agreed translation for xml 2 owl and updated mmcheck as it …
14:39 tickets/519 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:35 tickets/519 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:28 tickets/519 edited by rupert
(diff)
14:24 Ticket #527 (Provide Validated Document Export for ESG) created by bryan
14:21 Ticket #426 (Add new model: can we make the model name unique?) closed by bryan
Awaiting Review: Modifications appear in changeset:1218
14:20 Changeset [1218] by bryan
Modifications for ticket:426, making component name more obvious.
13:57 tickets/519 created by rupert
13:50 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:49 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:47 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:45 Ticket #453 (Add "other" in "Input Requirement" page) closed by bryan
wontfix: ok, no comments since, closed …
13:45 Ticket #526 (Unable to reduce the number of ensemble members.) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Error message Location: …
13:43 Ticket #459 (web page is required on the responsible party) closed by bryan
fixed: not any more
13:41 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:41 Ticket #325 (Rogue capitalisation in title "DRAFT CMIP5 QuestionNaire (alpha 3)") closed by bryan
fixed: fixed with beta
13:38 Ticket #525 (Clicking on a tab does nothing.) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Usability Location: …
13:35 Ticket #511 (Users should be able to delete simulations) closed by bryan
wontfix: No ... it's too dangerous to implement this (for now). But why delete …
13:31 Ticket #505 (Reword text jargon "Coupling4" on Simulation and Model Tabs) closed by bryan
fixed: Done (changeset:1217), but it makes stuff longer …
13:31 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:31 Changeset [1217] by bryan
Fix for ticket:505
13:30 Ticket #524 (How should users define large amounts of dump variables?) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Defining Inputs Location: …
13:27 Ticket #495 (Parties: Why is url mandatory and not email address?) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1216
13:27 Changeset [1216] by bryan
Fix for ticket:495
13:25 Ticket #494 (References: An offline reference should notl require a URL) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1215
13:24 Changeset [1215] by bryan
Fix for ticket:494
13:24 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:23 Ticket #523 (Export XML not dealing with all objects correctly) created by charlotte
Testers: Met Office (Mark) Type: Missing functionality …
13:20 Ticket #508 (Conformance: Add extra options under "How this simulation conformed") closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1214
13:20 Changeset [1214] by bryan
Fix for ticket:508
13:16 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:14 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:13 Ticket #522 (Review enumeration lists before release) created by charlotte
Met Office (Mark) Type: Vocabulary Location: Enumeration …
13:12 Ticket #512 (My attempt to delete a party broke the questionnaire) closed by bryan
fixed: Fixed in changeset:1213, at least as far as baseview clients ... a bit …
13:10 Changeset [1213] by bryan
Fixes for ticket:512
13:09 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:07 Ticket #521 (Allow un-enabling of sinlge attributes on bundled pages.) created by charlotte
Met Office (Mark) Type: Accurate Model Definition Location: …
12:53 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:50 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:40 Ticket #520 (Standardising descriptions of similar models) created by charlotte
Met Office Type: Usability Location: Model Tab Models …
12:21 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:09 Ticket #519 (Translating METAFOR Controlled Vocabulary to ESG OWL) created by rupert
METAFOR have defined a set of controlled vocabulary which defines software …
11:59 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:57 Ticket #518 (Make the coupling description non-mandatory) created by charlotte
MetOffice? Type: form management Location: …
11:48 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:46 Ticket #517 (Report that platform is required before creating simulation) created by charlotte
Met Office Type: Usability Location: Simulation Tab If …
11:32 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)

08/01/10:

16:53 Ticket #516 (component removal can lead to problems with tabs) closed by bryan
worksforme: Fixed sort of, in changeset:1212
16:52 Changeset [1212] by bryan
Fudge for ticket:516 ... fixes the symptom …
15:57 Ticket #484 (conformance when no inputs: /cmip5/5/simulation/6/conformance/) closed by bryan
fixed: fixed in changeset:1211
15:56 Changeset [1211] by bryan
fix for ticket 484, and probably some other things, but I can't remember …
14:23 tickets/79 edited by mark
(diff)
13:16 tickets/79 edited by mark
(diff)
13:08 tickets/79 edited by mark
(diff)

07/01/10:

16:05 ticket/9 edited by sarah
(diff)
16:05 ticket/9 edited by sarah
(diff)
15:32 tickets/280 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
15:16 tickets/280 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:34 ticket/256 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:33 ticket/256 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:11 ticket/256 edited by mariepierre
(diff)
14:09 Ticket #516 (component removal can lead to problems with tabs) created by bryan
If a component is removed, it is possible that the tabs can't be set …
09:21 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
08:47 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
07:49 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
06:59 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
05:21 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
04:51 differenceTool3.gif attached to tickets/79 by allyn

06/01/10:

19:12 tickets/280 edited by sylvia
(diff)
19:03 tickets/280 edited by sylvia
(diff)
09:01 Changeset [1210] by hans
delete some files

05/01/10:

23:30 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:24 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:20 Ticket #515 (Component tree difficult to read) created by charlotte
MOHC (Mark) Problem Type: Usability Location: Component …
23:13 Ticket #514 (Sort drop down lists in case-insensitvie alphabetical order) created by charlotte
MOHC (Marc) Problem type: Usability Files/References?
23:07 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
23:05 Ticket #513 (Change system logic for Simulations: Conformance) created by charlotte
MOHC (Mark E) Problem type: System Logic Location: …
22:54 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:51 Ticket #512 (My attempt to delete a party broke the questionnaire) created by charlotte
Parties Tab. I clicked on the (delete) next to a party and the …
22:40 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:37 Ticket #511 (Users should be able to delete simulations) created by charlotte
CERFACS Simulation Tab: (deletion) Deletion of simulation is not …
22:32 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:26 Ticket #510 (It is too easy to delete "parties" and "files") created by charlotte
CERFACS and MetOffice? Type: Form Management Location: …
22:18 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
22:09 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
18:20 tickets/509 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:13 tickets/509 created by allyn
16:04 Ticket #509 (what sort (if any) deployment/hardware/configuration information should we ...) created by allyn
A recent ESG demo used the word "configuration" to describe things like …
14:27 Ticket #508 (Conformance: Add extra options under "How this simulation conformed") created by charlotte
Metafor TELCO 17th Dec Simulation Tab: Conformance: "How this simulation …
14:18 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:17 Ticket #507 (Simulation Tab: Reword text in Conformance frame) created by charlotte
CERFACS Simulation Tab: Conformance Frame (text) <(You can modify these …
14:12 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
14:09 Ticket #506 (Simulation Tab: Reword explanatory text about ensembles) created by charlotte
CERFACS Simulation Tab: Ensemble Characteristics Frame (text)Tere is …
14:00 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:56 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:02 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
13:02 Ticket #505 (Reword text jargon "Coupling4" on Simulation and Model Tabs) created by charlotte
Simulation/Model? Tab: Needed Inputs Frame (list) concatenated names of …
12:54 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
12:53 Ticket #504 (Simulation Tab: Refers to "Input Coupling" button which doesn't exist) created by charlotte
CERFACS Simulation Tab: Needed Inputs Frame (text) "Input Coupling" …
12:46 Ticket #503 (Extra text for Simulation Tab: Required Inputs and Couplings) created by charlotte
CERFACS Simulation Tab: Required Inputs and Couplings Frame (title) Add …
12:41 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:30 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
11:29 Ticket #502 (Files Tab: Reword "Return no edit" button) created by charlotte
CERFACS Files Tab: (add new files) "Return no edit" is confusing. …
11:21 Ticket #501 (additional Tab "Model Variables") created by charlotte
CERFACS Model/Simulation? Tab: Resolve Inputs (BoundaryCondition?-Coupling) …
10:45 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
10:44 Ticket #500 (Clarify requirement to declare Variables as well as Files wrt ICs and BCs) created by charlotte
CERFACS Model/Simulation? Tab: Resolve Inputs Page (new file) …
07:29 Ticket #499 (rationalise the use of IDs & Version w/in CIM instances) created by allyn
Scattered throughout the CIM are identifiers and versions referring to …
05:06 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
04:51 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
04:31 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
03:50 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
00:36 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)

04/01/10:

20:37 tickets/79 edited by allyn
(diff)
16:44 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:41 Ticket #498 (Explain the terms: Model, Realm and Component) created by charlotte
CERFACS Model Tab (title) Add explanation of the terms: Model, Realm and …
16:35 Ticket #497 (Component Attributes at top Model level needs explanatory text) created by charlotte
CERFACS Model Tab: top model level: Component Attributes The user does …
16:22 Ticket #496 (SAVE Warning message) created by charlotte
CERFACS All Tabs CERFACS Would like to see a message apear that warns …
16:15 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
16:11 Ticket #495 (Parties: Why is url mandatory and not email address?) created by charlotte
CERFACS Parties Tab The URL is mandatory but the email address is not.  …
16:05 Ticket #494 (References: An offline reference should notl require a URL) created by charlotte
CERFACS Model Tab: References Page (add new reference) A URL is required …
15:56 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:33 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:32 Ticket #493 (Spelling Error: Geneology to be replaced with Genealogy) created by charlotte
CERFACS Model Tab: Top level and Realm level Spelling error: Geneology …
15:29 Ticket #492 ("Untick this box if there is no prepresentation of model in your model") created by charlotte
CERFACS Model tab: top level The sentence: "Untick this box if there is …
15:22 Ticket #491 (Add more explanatory text for responsible parties) created by charlotte
CERFACS find the method of entering contact info for responsible parties …
15:13 tickets/485 edited by charlotte
(diff)
15:11 Ticket #490 (Display model editors on the summary page) created by charlotte
Summary Tab: Models Frame CERFACS would like to see who has edited a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.