Ticket #627 (assigned Task)
General questionnaire development
|Reported by:||sarah||Owned by:||charlotte|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||D3.2 Revised Metadata delivered into system|
|Component:||WP3 - Service Content Creation & Testing||Version:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||gerry, sebastien, bryan, paco, markmorgan|
Description (last modified by sebastien) (diff)
General questionnaire which has experiments from Ensembles, CMIP3 and other useful sources – Charlotte and Gerry to investigate how much work it’d be. Sebastien to advise, describing the Ensembles experimental set-up.
Ticket Charlotte, Cc Bryan, Gerry, Paco, Sébastien, Mark Morgan so that he can follow the ticket while Sébastien is on leave.
- Wait CMIP5 release, then review questionnaire regarding institution list(first page). Suggestion, instead of list of institutions, have 2 entries in the first page (centennial and s2d), then define models...
- CMIP5 conformance is sufficient to cover ENSEMBLES centennial conformance requirements
- Review conformance aspect for s2d, first guess is that CMIP5 conformance is sufficient to cover ENSEMBLES s2d conformance. Charlotte, Paco, Sébastien
- Open question regarding questionnaire deployment outside BADC for ENSEMBLES use cases.Suggestion, use a BADC deployment to fill ENSEMBLES information, and deploy elsewhere as a proof of concept it can be done. Charlotte, Bryan, Sébastien
- Cc gerry, sebastien, bryan, paco added; gerry sebastien removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone set to D3.1 Service testing CIM Metadata in system