Ticket #143 (assigned Report)
decisions / questions
|Reported by:||hans||Owned by:||hans|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||M4.5 Web Services Deployed|
|Component:||WP6 - CIM Creation Tools||Version:|
- Which granularity shell the underlying data have? We have two (three) level: experiment and dataset and additionally something like grouped data.
a) An 'Experiment' is the 'header' of datasets collected information about all underlying datasets b) 'Dataset' is the climate data itself c) 'Grouped data' are datasets collected from at least two experiments under an new 'header'.
- In which form gets the CIM creation tool the metadata information:
a) XML b) Java properties (key=value) c) other
- Priority changed from blocker to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from Task to Report