Ticket #1002 (new Issue)
Opened 20 months ago
Issues with project in CIM 1.9.3
|Reported by:||bryan||Owned by:||domlowe|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||CIM 2.0 and Ongoing Governance|
|Component:||WP2 - ConCIM UML||Version:|
Some issues with the Project specifications in CIM 1.9.3
- M4A_ObservationStation is no longer needed. Remove. Also the fixity type.
- M4A_NumericalExperiment has an attribute nuemricalRequirement which should point to M4A_NumericalRequirements, not M4A_NumericalExperiment.
- The codelist M4A_ProjectType is really a list of project names, so it's a controlled vocabulary for names, which brings me to a set of problems with the attributes of project:
- M4A_Project should look at the MOLES project type, and mimic that (probably the only difference is that it doesn't need a DMP or a !publicationState.
- Although obviously it has associations to numerical experiments in Meta4.
- Can anyone give me a use case for having resolution relations in experiment relations (seems like a simulation relation)?
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.